Monday, October 29, 2007

Soup and a sandwich

Today was a very long day. I had two clients, so I was at the grocery store for about 8:40, at the first client's from 9:40-1:40, then at the other's from 2:00-6:10.

Dinner was extra Tomato Soup with Chickpeas & Pasta and a grilled turkey, smoked gouda & tomato sandwich on "sourdough", which R and I split. I had no intentions of doing more cooking by the time I got home at 6:30.

(blurry, bad lighting, taken on the coffee table just before eating it photo)


Tomorrow should be a full day as well. I'm supposed to cook one last time for my bad handwriting client (who, by the way, did not mail my check as she said she would). It better be on the counter when I get there; otherwise I'm taking my groceries home. After that I'm going to see my doctor about my bad back. I really only wanted to call and see if he thought I should come in, but I ended up with a 3:30 appointment. I'm not sure that he'll be able to do anything for me, but it's worth a shot.

No comments: