Thursday, November 1, 2007

Spaghetti for one

I had leftover meatballs and spaghetti for dinner tonight. I made a huge vat for my client (he requests it every month, along with the same menu each time. It makes for very easy planning) and I took home 3 meatballs and a little sauce for myself. R is at some scientific talk this evening. I'm home with the kids watching last night's Colbert Report.

Tomorrow we head to my parents' for the weekend and to attend a party Saturday night. For the past two years the weather for this party has always ended up unseasonably warm and humid enough to make my hair quadruple in size.

News update: R just walked in the door, a little earlier than I'd expected. He thinks he has food poisoning from lunch. Poor guy vomited at the talk (in the bathroom...not during the lecture!) I hope this is not a bug, because I have to be in the car with him for 5 hours tomorrow. Although I suppose if he really is feeling crappy we may not go.

I guess I should go play nurse and see if he needs anything.

No comments: